- Prep Time10 MIN
- Total Time30 MIN
These miniature pies are perfect treat to share for Valentine’s Day. The best part? You’ll only need three ingredients.
Recipe by Karly Campbell
- box Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Pie Crust, softened as directed on box
- can (21 oz) cherry pie filling
- tablespoon water
- 1 Heat oven to 400°F. Unroll pie crusts; use rolling pin to slightly roll dough out.
- 2 Use 3-inch diameter round cutter to cut 12 circles from dough. Use small heart-shaped cutter to cut 12 hearts from remaining dough, rerolling scraps as needed.
- 3 Press circles into 12 ungreased regular-size muffin cups; fill with pie filling. Top each with heart-shaped cutout.
- 4 In small bowl, beat egg and water. Brush over crust on each.
- 5 Bake about 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.